Sunday, June 28, 2015

Devin Has A Daughter...With Amanda....Her Name Is Audrey

So I slept through another round of The Audrey Show. Why didn't Audrey wake me up? She woke everyone else up! Uh oh! Maybe she is targeting me! When she gets that look in her eye I bet she can see me!

That crazy gleam in her eye is so much like Amanda BB15 it's scary. I remember that look. Target Locked!  Mission is a go no matter what. Tenacious. Relentless. Ceaseless.

I can't even begin to follow all the circular talk from Audrey last night. I'll leave that to the professional BB updaters. Gawd bless them for risking their sanity for the rest of us.

Astrology, psychic energy vibes, secret symbols and unnamed sources have shown Audrey that certain people are lying and untrustworthy. She seems to be targeting Vanessa and Jackie, but then she throws Steve in there, just because.

And everybody she she has summoned to the HOH just lets her go on and on and on. They seem to be afraid of her and I just can't understand why. A couple people challenged her now and then but backed down pretty quick.

And then the Devin devil in Audrey's head whispers to her that she must go wake up even more people and haul their butts up to the HoH. Jason and Jeff say No! No! No! And just like Devin, she ignores the better judgement of her super-size alliance and goes to wake them up!

Once again, the only concrete result of Audrey's meeting is that now everyone involved can see even more clearly that she just is trying to make big trouble. And once again, they all pretty much decide to let her do it. It's crazy!

So if Devin and Amanda have a daughter, whose name is Audrey, that means she was born when they were...hmmm...5 years old? Impossible you say? Well, I hear Caleb was the midwife, so it must be true.

                                             Have A Dorky Day












No comments:

Post a Comment