Thursday, April 16, 2015

I Need Me Some BB Drama!

What week are we in? I think it's week five, but don't quote me on that. My mind is a vast, empty BB wilderness. Tumbleweeds are rolling by. Days run together, and time is standing still. This season is fading away into oblivion, and it might just take me with it.

WHY ARE THEY ALL LAYING AROUND WITHOUT A BB CARE IN THE WORLD?

This whole insane plan to nom Jordan and backdoor Bruno is so unnecessary.  And ridiculous.  And it seems to be working. There are whiffs of suspicion here and there, but I think they may really pull this off.

Even if Bruno or Bobby figure things out, I kinda feel like they'll just say "Oh well." and lay back down.

And if Zach and Jordan are successful, they will get even more cocky than they are right now. I predict that Jordan will turn to the closest cam and say "Put that in the wikipedia!" and give us a little wink.

Maybe things will liven up after the noms. Or maybe after the POV comp. Or will we have to wait till after the POV ceremony for a little excitement?

I need me some BB excitement bad. I want accusations to fly. I crave lies upon lies. I wanna have to switch cams at the speed of light to follow the raging fight that can change the game!

Can somebody please blow somebody's game up and leave the other hgs reeling?

Is this too much to ask? Is it even possible?

Right now, the evicted hgs in sequester are conducting their own Chop Shop alliance debriefing. One of them will return to the house chock full of Chop Shop Counter Intelligence.  Will they be able to use it to their full advantage? I can't really imagine how.

Everyone in sequester is in there because they blew up their own game. Couldn't keep their mouth shut. They each hollered from the BB roof top exactly who their targets were. Well, Risha didn't have a chance to holler, but she did whisper a few things as she went out the door.

Who will believe anything they have to say? And who can they even say it to? Zach and Jordan have pretty much every body sewn up tight. Sewn up tight with cute little buttons and bows.  Right now Zach is planning to tell Bruno and Bobby to throw the POV comp. And the crazy thing is, they might just listen to him.

The thing about BB is that I love good game playing, but I want all the other stuff too. The drama, the fights, the sneaky snake in the grass stuff. I like Zach and Jordan, and they are playing a pretty damn fine game. I wouldn't really even mind if Bobby or Bruno went out

Zach and Jordan just make me cranky.  And after they draw this line in the BB sand they will only start to play harder!  But, seriously, how hard do you have to play against people who lay around all day and night without a BB care in the world?

                                                         Have A Dorky Day



No comments:

Post a Comment